I’m Victor Freire, a student and software developer based in Guarulhos, Brazil, currently working as a software engineer writing F# and Nix.
I’ve taught myself coding, cloud computing and linux for years, out of passion. At the moment I’m mostly interested in learning about highly scalable systems.
My projects live at sourcehut and GitHub, you can also contact me via email or this blog’s matrix room.
About this site
This site was built for the only reason of sharing and documenting most of my interests.
I intend to use as much FOSS as possible while producing its content.
- Icons made by my beloved nana
- Generated using Hugo, theme inspired by The Hare programming language website
- Source code at sourcehut
- Built with Nix and builds.sr.ht
- Hosted at pages.sr.ht
- Pictures taken with a Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 or Nikon D3100
- Analog pictures scanned with a Canon CanoScan LiDE 300
Links to this note
- Writing a Nix module for static website hosting
- Kr.Donkas in Guarulhos
- Reducing image size with ImageMagick and cwebp
- Why I use Nix and make(1) to develop
- Making the most out of my YubiKey (SSH)
- Simple Org Mode setup to get things done
- How this website is built - Nix and ox-hugo
- Setting up my new Synology DS1520+
- GopherCon Brasil 2022
- Building a Dell PowerEdge T410 NAS with NixOS and ZFS
- Implementing Correlation IDs in F# with Giraffe and Serilog
- ErgoJourney - Choosing a new keyboard layout
- Moving this website to a single Org Mode file
- Git mirroring, systemd and NixOS
- write: broken pipe
- This will deteriorate quickly